Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Design Team Call Comes to an End

Hello all!

Our Design Team Call is now closed. I am going through beautiful blogs and sending emails. This is a very, very hard decision to make. Thanks to all that applied. If you have left me your email address, you will hear from me very soon.

Our Design Team reveal will be August 9th.

Our first challenge will be August 10th.

Please be sure to follow us and check back to meet our DT.........and play along with us in our very first challenge! I'm so excited! SEE YOU THEN!

In the meantime, here are our "guidelines" to follow for each challenge:


~ On the 10th of each month we will post a board similar to tic tac toe or bingo. There will be 3 rows across, and 3 rows down. Each space will have a crafty object/technique/theme listed.

~ You may create any size scrap book page you like for our challenges. You may also create mini albums for our challenges. 
 ~ To enter our challenges, you must use 3 in a row. You may use across, down or diagonal. Yes, you may have other elements to your page(s). It doesn't just have to be the 3 things from our challenge. But, you need to list your 3 Get Scrappy elements you used.
~ You may enter each month's challenge up to 3 times.
~ You may include as many other challenges (from other challenge blogs) as you'd like. For example, if you use a sketch from another challenge blog and then use 3 in a row here on the same creation, that is totally fine!

~ You must link back to 1 2 3 Get Scrappy! in your blog post.

~ Link your blog post that associates with our challenge, please do not link back to your blog in general.
~ With only 1 challenge a month, you have more time to create. I know when I'm making pages, sometimes by the time I get it made for a challenge, the challenge is over! Ugh. :)
~ You will have until the last day of the month to create for our challenges. The winner and top 3 picks will be announced on the 5th of the following month, followed by a new challenge on the 10th.

~ Have fun! We want to be a fun place to visit. I mean look, you are playing a game every time you visit 1 2 3 Get Scrappy! So, have fun with it and share with us what you create!
SCRAPPY HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Thanks for this great idea! I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds totally cool! I'm playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to grab the badge to add it to my blog but it is not giving me the code. I must be doing something wrong. If you can help me I'd appreciate it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn,
      The "badge" is very low tech....ha ha
      It is a picture. You will have to save it to your computer and then add it to your blog as an image with a link back to our blog. I'm sorry. I will try to add instructions under the "badge". Thank you so much for following us!

      Delete