Saturday, April 5, 2014

Our March Winner and Top 3!

Hi all!

I'm back to announce our Winner and Top 3 picks from our March Challenge!

OUR WINNER


Congrats Sanna! Thank you for playing! Please email me at forcrafting{at}yahoo{dot}com for you guest designing information.
Also, here is your badge to display on your blog:

Now on to our

TOP 3 PICKS!




Thank you for playing along with our March challenge!

Here is your badge for your blog:

Be sure to check back on April 10th for our new challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies, I'm so very happy....thank a lot to choose me on top 3 , and congratulation for all the winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! How exciting that you liked my layout. Thanks for providing great challenges to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Thank you so much and congratulation for all the winners<3

    ReplyDelete